Our Privacy Commitment
- We do not use use numbers contained in general phone directories for marketing purposes, nor do we acquire databases from other parties for e-mail marketing operations.
- We do not use the geographical location of users for profiling (geolocation), and we do not send promotional messages to social network users.
The area of this site reserved for distributors is password-protected and provides access to commercial technical information reserved for the sales force. All other site content is freely accessible.
Our Monthly Newsletter is also sent only to distributors who have access to the restricted area and is not used for marketing to new users who have not previously provided consent to the processing of their personal data.
The Data Controller
Pursuant to article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Italian data protection code), we hereby inform you that ALTECH s.r.l, with headquarters at Viale De Gasperi 72, 20010 Bareggio (MI), ITALY is the data controller for your personal data, pursuant to article 28 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03.
Processing of any personal data acquired, also relating to current and/or future commercial relationships, is subject to and regulated by the data protection code.
Personal and Identifying data as defined by article 4 b) and c) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03
Navigation data are not collected in order to be associated with other data for identification purposes, but only in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to ensure it is operating correctly.
Purposes of the Processing
- Administrative and accounting management of existing relationships
- Preparation of documentation required to fulfil contractual and legal requirements connected with civil and tax regulations
- Market research
- Promotion of the company's products, sending information on future sales initiatives and new services (notification of new ALTECH products, accessories and services)
- Anonymous and aggregate internal statistical analysis in order to analyse site traffic and readership
The Italian Cookie Law, which came into force on 3 June 2015, prevents website owners from installing cookies on user terminals for profiling and marketing purposes without first obtaining informed consent from them. The website Altech.it:
- Does NOT use profiling cookies to send targeted marketing messages (in line with the navigation preferences expressed by users)
- Acquires navigation data via Google Analytics in anonymous and aggregate form purely for statistical purposes and to acquire information useful for improving the site content and visitor experience.
If you wish to deactivate Google Analytics, click here
Data Processing Methods
Personal information is processed manually or electronically, stored on electronic data storage devices or filed away on paper or any other appropriate medium in compliance with the minimum security measures outlined in Annex B of the Italian Data Protection Act.
Data which is collected pertains essentially to identification data (company name or name and surname of the physical persons, address, telephone and fax number, email address, physical data etc.).
Scope of communication and disclosure of Data
Only operators specifically assigned by the data controller as data processors and persons in charge of the processing may access the company databases to consult, process and compare data, and ensure that privacy and security of such data is maintained. ALTECH personnel have been specifically trained in data security and privacy regulations.
Personal data may be communicated to the following parties:
- Credit institutes for payment collection
- Accountants for book-keeping and compliance with tax requirements
- State bodies responsible for checking that accounting and tax requirements provided for by law are met
It remains prohibited to communicate or transmit your personal data to parties not necessary for the supply or performance of the products or services you have requested.
Optional Nature of Providing Data
Users are invited to provide the requested data in the "Contacts" module only in order to satisfy their request for technical or sales information.
Data provided via the Contact Us module – including postal addresses – are necessary to forward the request to the relevant distributor.
Data Supplied by the User
The optional and voluntary communication of the user's email address (email@example.com) leads necessarily to knowledge of the sender's address, which is also necessary to respond to the request, as well as any personal data which might be included in the message, without which it would be impossible to satisfy any request for information.
Data Processing Duration
Data will be processed for the entirety of the time necessary to carry out the commercial relationship unless otherwise indicated by the data subject.
Rights of the Data Subject
In relation to the processing of personal data, the Data Subject has the following rights pursuant to article 7 (Right to access of personal data and other rights) of the Data Protection Code.
1. The Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller regarding the existence or non-existence of personal data relating to them, and may request that such data be made accessible to them in a clearly understandable form.
2. The Data Subject also has the right to know:
- a) The source of their personal data
- b) The purposes and methods of processing
- c) The logic applied if the data processing is performed by electronic means
- d) The identifying details of the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative nominated pursuant to article 5 para. 2
- e) The persons or category of persons to whom the personal data was forwarded or who may have come to have knowledge of it as designated representatives of the State, data processors or persons responsible for the processing
3. The Data Subject also has the right to obtain:
- a) Updates to, correction of, and where applicable, additions to the data
- b) Deletion of the data or to request that it be converted to an anonymous form or be blocked, if the processing was performed in an illegitimate manner, including in the case that the storage of the data is not necessary to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed
- c) Confirmation that the measures outlined in a) and b), and their content, have been communicated to parties to whom the data was forwarded or circulated, except in the event that fulfilment of this requirement should prove to be impossible or require the use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected
4. The data subject has the right to oppose, wholly or in part:
- a) To the processing of personal data relating to them, for legitimate reasons, even if they are relevant to the purposes for which they were collected
- b) To the processing of personal data relating to them for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material, performing market research or sending marketing communications
To exercise the rights provided for by article 7 of the Data Protection Code and summarised above, data subjects must make a written request to the Data Processor of ALTECH SRL, Viale De Gasperi 72, 20010 Bareggio (MI), Italy | Tel +39 02 9036 3464 | Fax +39 02 9036 3481 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement has been prepared in order to fulfil the requirements provided for by Article 10 of Directive 95/46/EC and Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, concerning cookies