ALRITMA X is fitted with an enlarged 16" diameter unwinding unit and an oversized rewinder unit for silicone paper, increasing range and minimizing downtime. It can reach label-feed speeds of up to 130'/min (40 m/min) thanks to a powerful new stepper-motor driver board and is available for label widths of 4" and 8".
The ALritma X advanced version is fitted with an HP (high-performance) kit composed of a silicone-paper motorized rewinder unit as well as an innovative “push-pull” label web-drive system. In this configuration the unit can reach 300'/min at a rate of 900 labels/min, with high positioning accuracy even with variation of the product transit speed. This version is especially well adapted to large workloads, such as on rotary labelers, particularly in applications using printers/markers with their checking devices.
Numerous technological innovations are incorporated in the ALritma X, the result of ALTECH's experience with over 7,000 ALritma units manufactured to date. These include:
- Easy-insert paper system (with cantilevered rollers)
- Compact size (even with a 400 mm (16") unwind unit), dual-action pre-unwinding system
- Push-pull drive system
- Compact rewinder unit for silicon paper with brushless motor and gear motor mounted in the unwinder plate
- Silicone-paper removal system integrated in the paper drive disc
- Near-end-of-reel and rewinder-full indicators with new ultrasound sensors
- Reel-blocking system with an expansion mandrel
- IP55-rated machine body
- Compact control box with touchscreen interface