Multiple labeling in several positions or corner application of tamper-proof seals is possible thanks to the integration of extremely reliable and proven modular devices. Labeling of fast-moving cylindrical products can be performed by means of a special continuous or alternate-motion horizontal rollers conveyor.
Possible labeling solutions
- Multiple labeling in various product positions
- Corner application of tamper-proof seal labels
- Label application on unstable cylindrical products
- Oversized and motorized label unwinder units
- NON-STOP configurations with automatic activation of multiple heads.
Format changes are assisted by the microprocessor with stored format parameters. The necessary mechanical adjustments have been minimized, engineered so that every component can be repeatedly positioned in a simple and reliable manner and firmly secured for machine operation.
All ALline systems can be equipped with a range of optional components to increase their running time and performance:
- High-precision adjustment systems for head inclination and revolution counters for adjustment handles
- Batch or expiry date markers
- Rotary infeed and outfeed tables
- Product flow monitoring devices (minimum infeed/outfeed)
- Label application confirmation with automatic ejection.
All ALline labelers are designed according to cutting edge designing criteria which make every machine suitable for even the harshest of conditions, guarantee great labelling accuracy even at high production speeds and feature a high degree of operator-friendliness, as the start and change-over operations are particularly simple and intuitive.
In more detail, ALline labelers are based on the built-in philosophy, which means that all components are included in the structure/cabinet, well protected against dirt and accidental bumps. The grey (or stainless steel) structure is extremely sturdy and, thanks to its eye-catching design, it qualifies the whole packaging line.
The control panel is located in an upper position, well protected against washing liquids or product loss. In standard configurations, the optional safety cabinet perfectly fits into the basic structure, thus sealing the ceiling; its pantograph style doors are extremely ergonomic and considerably reduce the footprint. The completely internal cable path guarantees simpler cleaning and improved protection.