Windows compatibility is guaranteed by MICROSOFT® certification, and use of TRUE TYPE fonts or cutting and pasting from other applications is easy and immediate.
As well as normal WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editing functions, these SATO software packages add a series of extremely advanced "professional" functions:
- Database management (including pre-existing data) with direct access to label fields (including barcodes and graphics)
- Keyword management with various access levels
- User-definable print-queue management
- Management of variable data such as batches - expiry dates - increasing and decreasing number sequences
- Management of sequential files for address printing
- Management of "sentry" functions for acquisition of data from external devices (scanners, scales etc.)
- Can be run in background (ddl)
- Possibility to create user interfaces for management of custom operator screens (press a button and work).