Specific 3D-printed mounting templates can be manufactured in order for ALmatic E to label both flat and elliptical products.
This unit is a particular configuration of the ALritma label applicator, which in this case is equipped, to accomplish its function, with the following devices:
- a support table in varnished steel
- a crossed column for the vertical and horizontal adjustment of ALritma
- a mounting template for the positioning of the product (adjustable dimensions up to 100 x 200 mm) over a manually-operated cart running on ball bearing slides
- an encoder synchronizing the labeling speed
- a sensor for starting the labeling cycle.
The use of ALritma makes it possible to fully exploit all the functions of its state-of-the-art control electronics and the different accessories it can be fitted with, including a printing kit (ST 40 and 50). A further advantage of this configuration is that the same head can subsequently be used on faster automatic lines.