ALstep is based on a robust and reliable mechanical system which can be installed in particularly small areas; this is also due to the side-access web threading which allows fast and easy change-over of labels.
The ALstep units are available in the following versions:
- S (label width up to 100 mm), speed 30 m/min
- M (label width up to 200 mm), speed 20 m/min
- T with integrated SATO thermal printer
- E (lowest cost model with label width up to 100 mm) speed 15 m/min.
A microprocessor allows all the labelling parameters to be entered via a display and function keys and then stored in EEPROM so they are always available when the unit is turned on. They are:
- Label pre-dispensing length
- Label dispensing speed
- Labeling delay
- Automatic recovery of missing labels
- Progressive counter
- End-of-roll and web break alarm
- Output for connection to other systems.
ALstep label applicator machine can integrate the following devices to solve specific labeling problems:
- Hot foil marker
- Thermal transfer printer (ALstep T version)
- Pneumatic and air-blow applicators
- Near end-of-roll monitoring
- Encoder speed control
- Sensor for transparent labels.
LABEL APPLICATOR MACHINE