Performance ranges from 80-200 pcs/min (depending on product dimensions and label size), up to 300 pcs/min in custom configurations.
The solid and compact base can accommodate ALstep or ALritma series label applicators in an easy-access protective cabinet.
ALline C can use various types of conveyors for product transport, both slatted (in plastic or in steel) or belt types, of various sizes. Various devices are available for product spacing, depending on the product shape and production performance.
Wrap-around adaptation of the label
- For adaptation of the label, various specific wrap-around units are available:
- Simple belt type
- Suction belt type
- Roller type
- These give the possibility to label in-phase with print registration or elements present on the product itself.
AUTOMATIC LABELING MACHINE - WRAP AROUND LABELING
Possible labeling solutions
Combining different items from the catalogue allows us to create specific configurations for:
- Partial or complete wraparound labeling
- In-phase labeling
- Application of tamper-proof seal labels
- Labeling with slight taper
- Very high-speed labeling, including non-stop version
Adjusting the different units for format/product changes is simple, high-precision and intuitive; the labeling head is equipped with a function to save the parameters for a specific label-product combination, so they can be easily recalled with a code.
The ALline C labeler can be equipped with a wide range of label printing units, for dry, hot or thermal transfer (SATO or compatible) printing of text, expiry dates batch numbers and barcodes.
The modularity of all ALline systems allows them to be equipped with optional components to increase their running time and performance, including:
- High-precision adjustment systems for head inclination and revolution counters for adjustment handles
- Rotary infeed and outfeed tables
- Batch or expiry date markers
- Product flow monitoring devices (minimum infeed/outfeed)
- Label application confirmation with automatic ejection.
All ALline labelers are designed according to cutting edge designing criteria which make every machine suitable for even the harshest of conditions, guarantee great labeling accuracy even at high production speeds and feature a high degree of operator-friendliness, as the start and change-over operations are particularly simple and intuitive.
In more detail, ALline labelers are based on the built-in philosophy, which means that all components are included in the structure/cabinet, well protected against dirt and accidental bumps. The grey (or stainless steel) structure is extremely sturdy and, thanks to its eye-catching design, it qualifies the whole packaging line.
The control panel is located in an upper position, well protected against washing liquids or product loss. In standard configurations, the optional safety cabinet perfectly fits into the basic structure, thus sealing the ceiling; its pantograph style doors are extremely ergonomic and considerably reduce the footprint. The completely internal cable path guarantees simpler cleaning and improved protection.